Jet lag is catching up with all of us. Please yarp that we can start getting full nights of sleep. I realized before sleeping last night that I had only slept about 10 hours in three days. If you know me, you know that is not my favorite thing in the world.
There is so much beauty here. The people are beautiful and the clothing is lovely. I bought my first suit yesterday. It has pink pants. Clothing should be a lot of fun this semester!
For the next week, we are just having lots of different sessions to learn about the culture and adjust to things a little bit. On Wednesday we will fly to our final destination. I am very excited to do that. Please begin talking to the Father about safety and smoothness of travel on that trip. I am very thankful to Him for the smooth travel to this country.
I will continue thanking the Father for all of His love, mercy and faithfulness. He is my supply. Ask Him that I can remember that every day.